AP a "must" for 2 trips?

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
Ok still deciding on getting an AP...If we are going for 9 nights in Oct to POR & 10 nights at CR/BC in Aug 2006 then would you recommend the AP for us? :teeth:

I would say yes, you are staying 19 nights and will be there for probably 20 days, now you may not be going to the parks everyday but I would figure out what you want to do and then add up the cost of either the basic AP, premium AP and the MYW tickets with what ever options you want. DOn't forget, if you get an AP, you can also purchase a dining card too.

Just what Bug's mom says..as well as a probable room discount, and the other AP discounts.

Definitely! You can go into a park just for dinner, if you like. No worries about 'wasting' a day for a ride or two.

I don't see the downside to getting an AP for that length of a stay.

Are you planning to be in the park every day? dont forget the 10 day premium's non-exp are on sale at ticketmania with the mousesavers news letter. Gives you 10 park days and 5 plusses. but If you are planning on spending more than 10 days total in the regular parks I dont know that anything else is better than the ap.

it definitely sounds like an AP will be your best bet especially if there are room only AP codes for your travel dates. :)

That is why we are doing AP's this year. A trip May 7-14 and again Nov 30-Dec7. It just makes $ sense. We also are buying the DDE card to save 20% on meals. Along with the already room savings in May and possible for Dec trip. It all adds up to a big savings. It seems like alot at 1st but do the math. Once you see the $$$ savings you will jump on it. Good luck.

:wave: :wave2: princess: princess:

Lollipop Mom said:
it definitely sounds like an AP will be your best bet especially if there are room only AP codes for your travel dates. :)

Are AP codes generally better than GP codes?

AP codes are slightly better than general codes but I would not count on general codes anymore.

Thanks for the responses..ok AP it is!

Yes, we are going to only do the 4 parks. :cool1:

We go "commando" style so I can't see us sitting around so I know we will get our use out of the AP while we are there.

We are also going to get the DDE, makes sense for a famiy of 5. Too bad its not on counter service places too. Oh well, I'll just have to plan more character ps! :scratchin

Thanks again!

mommykds said:
We go "commando" style so I can't see us sitting around so I know we will get our use out of the AP while we are there.

:rotfl: I think "commando" style around my house means something entirely different than what you mean. :rotfl:

twinklebug said:
:rotfl: I think "commando" style around my house means something entirely different than what you mean. :rotfl:

No we don't go naked! :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter