AOA walk as far as CBR walk?

cadenleesmom

Earning My Ears
We were in Jamaica last year that CBR and that felt like a long walk. I am trying to gauge if the Little Mermaid rooms are as far from the Main building as that. Anyone know? My daughter really wants to stay there next time but I am not sure about listening to the kids and my hubby whine about the long walk. LOL! :rolleyes1

I heard that its about a 7-8 min walk (ya, pretty far). There's another thread about this somewhere with pretty good info about the distance. Some ppl will tell you the walk isnt bad, but i think theyre lying. Lol! The first day or two may not seem bad....but after that the walk just seems longer and longer. Another poster said that she ended up taking her car to the main building (to board disney buses). :lmao:

I'll tell you the walk's not bad, and I'm not lying. I stayed in LM for 11 days back in January and the only time the walk felt too long was when I came down with the flu.

The only people I'd warn about the walk are families with young kids who are out of strollers, and the physically handicapped who aren't in wheelchairs/ECVs.

I've been wondering the same thing. We have stayed at CBR 4x before, once in the pirate rooms which are the futherest & we were looking at AOA this September for the little mermaid rooms. I will tell you the walk from any section we stayed at CBR wasn't bad, maybe 6-8 min walk from the futherest section, I heard that's about the same as AOA .
Good luck!

I get a kick out of the many posts about how a 10 minute walk is, forever, an eternity, miles away... I cannot even imagine going to my car to drive to the main building:crazy2: I currently have 2 DD's (2 & 8) and yes have done it with strollers, in the rain... We have been in back of CSR, POR and also the end of AKL section and I am in no way close to being in shape, but still have no issues with the walks. JMO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter