AoA resort and magical express help?

Minuet888

DIS Veteran
So I know the magical express stops at all the resorts but not being from Florida I don’t know how distance things are or what direction the bus takes.
is Art of Animation resort one of the first or last stops?

So I know the magical express stops at all the resorts but not being from Florida I don’t know how distance things are or what direction the bus takes.
is Art of Animation resort one of the first or last stops?
Different buses go to different resorts, usually based on geography. The bus to AoA will probably also have guests going to Pop, CBR and Riviera since they’re in the same general vicinity. Also depends on time of day and how many guests need to get from MCO to which resorts. All of that is the long way to say, it depends, and you won’t know until you’re on the bus and it pulls up to AoA. I will say that when we stayed at Pop, AoA guests were dropped off before we were!

We stayed at AoA a month ago, early flight, < 10 minutes to board bus and depart and we were the first to be dropped off that mornin.

The buses do not take the same route each time.

I've stayed at POP and been the first stop.
I've stayed at POP and the bus has gone to AoA first.
Sometimes the bus will go Riviera>CBR>POP>AoA
Sometimes exactly the opposite with AoA first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter