AOA or CSR?

ilanakan

DIS Veteran
Our family of 5 are planning a 7 day stay at disney in sep. 2013. We stayed last time at csr and were quite happy there. My kids are pushing towards tbe nemo suite at aoa. Which should we choose?

Since you have 5 in your family, is one child under 3 other wise it's 2 rooms. I really liked CSR but to me, it just wasn't young child friendly. Mi thought the pool was geared more towards older kids and was unimpressed with the water play area (its a stretch to call it that). I would choose what your kids want and go with AoA.

My kids will be 6, 12 and 17. They love the look of aoa nemo suite. Has anyone stayed there that can tell us how iwaa the experience?

I'd go with the new AOA too....I bet your kids will love it! We haven't really thought too much about the Family Suites as we like the 4 full size beds that 2 connected rooms gets us.....but the new AOA is really nice (have been checking out their thread on the DIS).

I'm tempted to book it for next year.....as long as it's not too much more than two separate rooms at the POP where we usually stay :) Right now it looks like the price difference in a family suite at AOA and 2 connected rooms at POP is quite a bit and hardly justifiable since we're losing full beds for fold outs....etc. Still, we will definitely have to stay there one day....even if we only stay a night there and then move to more reasonable accommodations :) for our large family.

Since you've been to CSR, I'd go with AoA. It looks like such a fun resort. I cant wait to try it out next year.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter