AoA Grocery Delivery - Looking for first had experience

DisneyMama811

🇨🇦 Disney Dreamin'
I'm looking for someone to explain how grocery delivery works specifically at Art of Animation, Do they come directly to your room door (for example Little Mermaid building) or is there a central location to meet the driver? We are planning to do an order of mostly park snacks (think goldfish, juice boxes, cookies, fruit etc) not many cold items as the fridge is so small, and no alcohol.

We are in Canada and subscribe to Instacart Express as well as Amazon Prime although I don't know if they will be valid in America, so I'm not sure what specific service we plan to use

It depends on what service you use for delivery. We subscribe to Shipt so our shopper often meets us right out in front of the building (POR) where we have stayed in the past. I believe Instacart will meet you in the lobby. Amazon Prime I think delivers to bell services. As long as you don't have alcohol where you have to show an ID to accept the delivery it could be held at Bell Services. As long as you go to pick it up from Bell Services you won't be charged a fee and if you have refrigerated items they will store them cold for you till you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter