• No, but got Lion King 👑

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but got Cars 🚙

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ducky'sMom

Mom to a smol bean and a spicy potato <3
Was just curious to see who picked what themes, and for those that didn't pick, who ended up where.

Was just curious to see who picked what themes, and for those that didn't pick, who ended up where.
I booked the Nemo for location. However the 3 college age gilrs I took that trip loved the table bed with Nemo headboard.

I would love to try the Lion King some day,

The Cars isn’t a family favorite movie because of my kids ages but I thought the grounds were super cute.

I picked Cars because the decor and theme looked really cute and I love that kitschy route 66 vibe. I also loved all the neon signs at night and how all the cars had their headlights on after dark.

We picked Nemo because we let the kid pick. I wanted to stay in the Cars section as I like the look and atmosphere there better.

If you don't pick, I would just assume you get Lion King or Cars and then be pleasantly surprised if you get Nemo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter