• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AoA Cars suite vs. Nemo suite

pepperderr

DIS Veteran
I originally have AoA Nemo suite booked for our next trip in August. I called today to see if they offer any military discounts at AoA. She originally said no but then when I told her there was no way we would want to stay at any other hotel, magically a room came available in the Cars suite. I have some medical issues so that I don't need a handicapped accessible room or anything but I walk very slowly compared to most people I think. I went with the Nemo suite because I love the theme and the fact that it is closest to the skyline and the lobby. But how much of a difference is it really if we go with the Cars one instead? On Touting Plans it says Nemo is a 3-minute walk to the lobby and Cars is a 7-minute walk so maybe for me that 7-minute walk would maybe be 10 minutes. Is there a best room for access to the transportation in either one? Do you walk into each section from the ends of the building? Like if we get a room in the middle, we will walk out one end to go to the buses but the other end of the building to go to the skyline?

You can walk in at the ends of the buildings. For Cars, the end closest to the lobby will also be closest to the Skyliner. If you want to be closest to the lobby, request "Building 1" "Close to lobby". If you want to be closer to the Skyliner, request "Building 3" "Close to Skyliner". This map of the resort might be of use: https://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/artofanimationmap.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter