Anywhere in Epcot/AK to get soy milk?

princessag

Earning My Ears
We are coming to WDW in 12 days!!! WooHOo :cool1:

DD is lactose intolerant and I ordered shelf stable soy milk so that I could have it shipped to our hotel prior to arrival. Unfortunately, I found out today, that the store isn't sure they wil get it. Seems they've ordered it several times now and it's on backorder. So, I find myself needing to know where I can get my daughter soy milk in Epcot and AK?

For MK, I have SunTree
For HS, I have ABC commissary

Does anyone know if these are only flavored? Vanilla/choc? I was trying to avoid giving my daughter flavored milk with every meal for the entire week.

Thanks!

Am keeping my fingers crossed that my order gets here in time to be shipped!

Have you looked into a grocery delivery service in Orlando? I used Garden Grocer once - my son is milk allergic (he's had anaphylaxis from it), and I ordered once from them.

At least you can have it in your room, and do water or juice if you can't find it out. If you're doing a table service restaurant, you can let them know ahead of time that you would like soy milk available.

We used to get the little "juice boxes" of soy milk, so if Garden Grocer can get them for you, you can bring some in a little cooler out with you.

Hope this helps!

We found Silk chocolate, plain, and vanilla soy milk at the resort counter services - AS Sports, Polynesian, and at most restaurants. You could always get it at your resort and put it in a small cooler bag/container. We always carry a day pack anyway.

Chocolate Silk soy milk is pretty good!

Sunshine Season in Epcot for sure has Silk in the small boxes.

Thanks for the heads up about getting plain at some locations. All I had seen before was vanilla or choc.

I had checked Garden Grocer, but you need a minimum order and we wouldn't cover the min.

I will call all our ressies ahead of time and let them know about the soy milk.

Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter