Anything special for celebrating high school grad. in Disney?

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
We are going to WDW in May for our daughter's high school graduation. Do they sell graduation mickey ears? Do they do anything special at any resort or restaurants? I'm having her wear a pin saying we are celebrating her graduation! Just wondering of there is anything else that would be fun :)

I would look for graduation ears on Etsy. I've bought tons over the years on Etsy.

When I was looking for Christmas ears there were tons of grad ears on ETSY!

Not grad specific but if your DD would like a special experience such as a backstage visit, lunch with an Imagineer, private safari visit, this might be a good time to do it.

The ears on Etsy are a great idea. I have 2 graduating college in 2020 so we are going to WDW in May to celebrate ( DD will be a certified nurse practitioner and DS a criminal justice major) watching this thread for more ideas!!!

Depending on your budget, how about a photo shoot in her ears in the park or resort? Disney Parks grad ears are in the parks already. We bought some on Ebay. They also have plus Mickey, Minnie and Stitch in cap/gown. There was also an Alex & Ani grad bracelet.

They sell graduation ears in park- my youngest got on senior trip. If you except something “special” for her special occasion plan to pay for it yourself- not trying to be mean but EVERYONE at Disney it seems has a special occasion pin on. Sometimes there is a pixie dust experience but more likely just a congratulation!

Good luck

We brought our son and eight of his friends to WDW for a week. I bought them all Graduation Ears and made them all wear them to our breakfast at Chef Mickey's. (They paid for their own park admission and any meals outside the villa, except for the Chef Mickey's breakfast). One of the girls told me afterwards that she at first thought it was dumb, but after breakfast she was so happy we got to do that.

We celebrated my DD high school graduation during our last trip. We bought a stuffed Mickey with a grad cap on and had the characters sign it. We also let her pick one extra she wanted to do, she picked the AK safari adventure tour. She did the grad ears too. We also stayed at the Poly bungalows for 3 nights of our trip as a surprise for her because she was dying to stay there. We made the trip about her. She was in heaven. Don’t know how to top it for college graduation now.

We celebrated my DD high school graduation during our last trip. We bought a stuffed Mickey with a grad cap on and had the characters sign it. We also let her pick one extra she wanted to do, she picked the AK safari adventure tour. She did the grad ears too. We also stayed at the Poly bungalows for 3 nights of our trip as a surprise for her because she was dying to stay there. We made the trip about her. She was in heaven. Don’t know how to top it for college graduation now.

Just sayin.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney...-of-dreams-ultimate-vip-tour-would-you-do-it/

Our son graduated on Saturday and on Monday he started a Professional Internship with Disney. Maybe she could do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter