• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anything interesting going on in Toronto?

Pugdog007

<font color=6666FF>Volunteer Alabama Pug Rescue<br
I'm headed up Sunday - business trip. This will be my 4th trip to Toronto!

Has anyone seen The Producers in Toronto? Recommend? Anything else going on in the next week?

I think everything has been put on hold pending the outcome of the upcoming Hockey series. LOL - just kidding. Not sure if Mama Mia is still playing?? But that got good reviews. The weather is finally seeming to get a little better - it is raining a fair bit though.

Other than that I have no stellar ideas - with a little guy at home I unfortunately don't get out much!! :rolleyes:

Depending on where you are staying you might want to try a few good restaurants. The greek food on the Danforth is always good and the people watching is fun too!

I think you may get there in time to see a LEAF game hopefully you can go and watch them lose hehehe. Anything at either of Honest Eds theatres is usually really good. Lots to do in the Tdot though just find a local paper and have a gander you will find something that will peak your interest.

Thank you for your replies! We are staying at the Renaissance @ the Skydome & we won't have a car. Any recommendations for that area?

3 musicals in walking distance from your hotel...... Mama MIa
Hairspray and the Producers!!! All really good!!!! www.mirvish.com

I know there is a hockey game bbut there might be a baseball game..... you'd have to call.
The ROM ( Museum) is a quick subway ride away and they have a cool Egyptian Display from the British Museum!
Have fun with whatever you decide to do!

Just so you know, the ROM is free to enter after 4pm on Fridays and the Egypt exhibit is extra $$.
Mama Mia is awesome!

Whenever we go to Toronto we have to take the subway to the Eaton's Centre and go to the Disney Store.:bounce:

The nearest one for us is 1hour and 20 minutes away, so this stop is a must do. The pool at the Skydome hotel is nice, so don't forget your swimming suit.

There is a great view of the Skydome from the Restaurant in the hotel. They had a really nice brunch when we stayed there 3 years ago.

Have a great weekend!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter