• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anything for Gravity Falls?

Thefilmfreak123

Earning My Ears
Considering the popularity of phineas and ferb and the amount of merchandise it has now at the parks, Gravity falls is also a highly popular as well as one of the very few decent remaining cartoons on television. Is there anything, anything at all at the Disney Parks of at least coming in the near future.
I adore the show and think it knocks the socks of phineas and ferb by miles (i was never too fond of that show to begin with) gravity falls is witty, funny and charming. It deserves more.

I don't know, but as an adult with no kids, I have to say that I LOVE Gravity Falls. It is so funny and well-written. I would love for them to have some sort of Gravity Falls presence in the parks!!

its brilliant. I'm in my late teens and love it. I cant find any merchandise on it though which saddens me, i really hope Disney take it on board more (its already made an appearance in Disney infinity 2.0. I want dippers hat!

Gravity Falls is probably my fav tv show fav going today. :) Since the 2nd season is doing well I think we will start to see GF merchandise, it would have been a waste of money if the show had flatlined after one season.

I love Gravity Falls and was disappointed to not see any merchandise when we were at Disney World last week. We did buy a blind box vinylmation that ended up being Mabel and were super excited with that :) But while we were hoping for Mabel when we bought it, there's no way to guarantee with a blind box and there was nothing else from Gravity Falls that we saw.

ETA here's a photo of the set with Mabel in it. http://gravityfalls.wikia.com/wiki/File:Gravity_Falls_Vinylmation_Mabel_Pines.jpg

My husband and son love this show! I've only gotten to watch bits of it, but I like what I've seen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter