anything closed?

anne60

DIS Veteran
We will be there Easter weekend. Is anything closed? 7 DAYS TO THE HULK!!!!!

I am so happy everything is open! last year ET and Dudley do right were closed and terminator broke with us in it!!!!

well...now I never promised that the attractions won't break down once in awhile (although the reliability of the attractions - especially at IOA - have improved dramatically over the past 2 years)...

I have noticed a decrease in ride breakdowns. In my many trips to Universal, Spider-Man has only broken down once. About a year ago, it used to break down several times a day. Less breakdowns mean happy guests! :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

Everything was open today.
The only glitches I saw were on JAWS the boats got bunched together and we had to wait unload and then on "Spiderman" some of the voice tracks were not working while the rest of the effects(Including the Rising Statue of Liberty Head!!!) and sound tracks were perfect.
HAVE FUN

oh my word, if spidey breaks down and i am not able to ride it, i will be crushed!!!! hulk (gulp) on the other hand.....

The only thing I've noticed not working on Spider-Man is the Spider Signal. I've seen it come out red, blurry, or not there at all.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter