• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone with info regarding taxi/towncar from Orlando Int Airport to Windsor Hills

all4goingagain

Earning My Ears
My Mom will be joining us in June for vaca, but she is flying in while we are driving. We are looking for a safe and inexpensive way to get her from the airport to Windsor Hills and back in case we are still in transit when she arrives. Anyone with any thoughts or advice? Cost estimates from taxis etc.? Thanks in advance!

June 2009, here we come!:dance3:

Your best deal would be to contact a car service for transportation to Windsor Hills. Shuttles or busses do not service that time share, It is about a a 50 minute trip from MCO to Windsor Hills. Car service will run you somewhere between $75.00 to $100.00, one way, depending on who you contact.

There are taxis available at the airport which she could use. There rate on the meter runs close to $80.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter