• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone willing to help a computer dork?

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
LOL - I've been wanting to make my girls invites for our upcoming trip. Specifically for CRT b-fast, Norway lunch, & Peter Pan cruise....HOW on earth do I do this? I am not very computer savvy (ok that's REALLY an understatement).....help??????????????? :badpc:

I'm assuming you don't have a card program or you wouldn't be asking. How about using your word processing program (Word, Word Perfect, etc)? You can type out the text and insert clipart that way.

Do you have any Disney fonts downloaded that you can use? How about Disney clipart? Do we need to start there?

piratesmate said:
I'm assuming you don't have a card program or you wouldn't be asking. How about using your word processing program (Word, Word Perfect, etc)? You can type out the text and insert clipart that way.

Do you have any Disney fonts downloaded that you can use? How about Disney clipart? Do we need to start there?

gulp..yes I"m sorry...I don't have anything on my pc at all. & no, no card program here. Is it still possible?

There are templates in Word or Publsiher which would help you do this.I am sure there are fonts and clip art online to do the job, too.

You can also do a search on the web and look up free Disney Clipart and Fonts.. Then pull some creative crafts ideas out and make the invitations..

Good Luck :earsboy:

scrappinmom said:
gulp..yes I"m sorry...I don't have anything on my pc at all. & no, no card program here. Is it still possible?

OK - no card program.....hmmmm (You can often get those pretty cheap at Wal-Mart BTW.) And you're saying you also do not have a word processor? Your girls haven't had to print out anything for schoolwork?

You must have a printer if you want to use your computer to make these cards. What program do you use that you nee to print things out? If it's easier, go to your start menu & then Programs. Tell me what is listed there, but do not bother with the "folders" - they're the things that have a black arrow on the right...like Accessories, McAfee, QuickTime... Maybe we can figure something out.

piratesmate said:
OK - no card program.....hmmmm (You can often get those pretty cheap at Wal-Mart BTW.) And you're saying you also do not have a word processor?

No no...we DO have Word. Is there a template there I can use? I can do a search for clip art & fonts? Is that a good place to start?

I got tired of the Word template site complaining about what I have & don't have on my computer - and I figured it would make you nuts too. ;)

I sent you a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter