• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone who went to WDW April 8-16 (Easter/spring break/Passover week)?

kboo

DIS Veteran
How were the crowds? This is a week we'd likely try to plan to go because of school breaks, etc. but I don't think I've ever been to WDW on days where the crowd calendar has been an 8, 9, or 10. Did you change how you visited the parks, and how did you manage with little kids? Trying to decide if it's worth it ... TIA!

We were at the parks from 4/9 - 4/14 and they were very crowded but we managed to get everything done that we wanted to. We did not change the way we tour at all. We are not a RD family. In the past 24 years, we've only made it for RD twice. We prefer to arrive at the parks mid-afternoon (about 3-4) and stay until close, but our youngest is 9 and our kids have ALWAYS been night owls, so this may not work for you. We make our first FP+ starting about 4 pm and go from there. The crowds really clear out after the fireworks.

We were! It was not bad. It was more crowded than a previous March visit, but not as crowded and hot as a previous August visit. And actually Easter Sunday was a lot less crowded than any other day FYI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter