Anyone wear the Payless croc sandals??

yes, my hubby and I love them! we are on our second pair. I think they are softer and more comfortable than the crocs.
Happy walking!

Yes, I figured I'd spend half to see if they were as comfy as everyone said.

They are softer than the Crocs, but I like the 'nubbly stuff' in the Crocs better. I rotate through the two for work, depending on which match my pants.

I've worn them at Busch and Sea World and they're a Godsend for plantar faciitis!

Suzanne

nem75 said:
yes, my hubby and I love them! we are on our second pair. I think they are softer and more comfortable than the crocs.
Happy walking!

How much are they at Payless?

Another question: do your feet sweat in them alot at the parks? I would think walking 8+ hours in the heat would make it uncomfortably sweaty because of the material they are made out of.

I bought a pair of men's black payless sandels for our 4/29-5/8 trip. I wore them every day, even sometimes in the pool. They were great. My feet have never been so comfortable, cool, and dry at WDW before. I'm a believer.

Yep! Love them. Took two pair on our spring break trip. wore them every day except the one day I decided to wear my Croc Niles...that was a mistake. Sore feet and blisters insued. I never had a problem with my Airwalks, tho. No, my feet didn't sweat, as the air moves through them so well while you are walking.
Can't say enough about these shoes!

I have a question concerning Crocs. Do you wear socks with them? Is it ok without socks (I try to avoid socks as much as I can). Do your feet sweat a lot?

Thanks!!

I finally gave in and bought a pair of the real crocs last night 29.99 at Dicks Sporting Goods. I hope they will be ok, I feel as if my toenails sometimes hit the front of the shoe :confused3 . Oh well I guess I'll just have to get a pedicure. :rotfl:

To have a true proper fit, your toe (or nails!) should not touch the front of the shoe at all. You may want to try the next size up.

Airwalks are about $12.99 at Payless. We all have several pairs, they are packed for our trip tomorrow!

I do prefer to wear mine with ankle length socks. I bought those cool max socks at Dick's, 3 pairs for $9 and they really do the trick!

I have to agree with Poohnatic I also have heel spurs/plantar fasciitis :sad1: ...I am also a nurse...always on my feet!!!!!!! Well, I have not only the Airwalk sandals BUT the Airwalk clogs in just about every color they come in....for home and for work (I even got the patriotic ones for the holiday (plus one of my jobs is in a Vet's Home))(Well, I need the shoes to match my uniforms... RIGHT??? AND that's the only reason why I can stand/walk 8-10 hours every day and walk through WDW day in and day out while on vacation!!!
I didn't find the crocs as comfy and certainly, the cheaper ones at Wal-Mart will KILL YOUR FEET!!! My podiatrist did convince me to try a pair of Medical Crocs (apparently you can only purchase them from a physician's office) at $44!!!!! and they are only slightly more comfortable than the Airwalks ($12.99).... I'll stick with the Airwalks, thank you :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Also, I do at times wear the shoes without sox BUT they are more comfy with sox.

I do have a ????? though..... One day, while driving with my heat on... I smelled this horrible burning smell and found it was my Airwalk clogs!!!!!!!! The smell was horrible but they weren't melted (AND THE HEAT WASN'T ON BLASTING.... JUST TO MAKE THE CAR COMFY ON A COLD DAY!!!!) Anyone have something similiar happen??????

hallie615 said:
I finally gave in and bought a pair of the real crocs last night 29.99 at Dicks Sporting Goods. I hope they will be ok, I feel as if my toenails sometimes hit the front of the shoe :confused3 . Oh well I guess I'll just have to get a pedicure. :rotfl:

Try this trick that I learned from this board. Look at the strap. Mine in was about a half inch in from the back and it was pushing my foot forward and making my toes touch the front. Someone said to carefully stretch the strap, but don't pull on the rivets, until the strap is closer to the back of the footbed. It really worked. Now my toes are a half inch from the front.

DebbieTN said:
Try this trick that I learned from this board. Look at the strap. Mine in was about a half inch in from the back and it was pushing my foot forward and making my toes touch the front. Someone said to carefully stretch the strap, but don't pull on the rivets, until the strap is closer to the back of the footbed. It really worked. Now my toes are a half inch from the front.
Or throw them in the dryer w/a towel for a few minutes to stretch them out.

DH and I just bought two pair at Payless at lunch today. Their shoes are buy one get one half price!!!! ( Mine were $14.99, so I got them for $7.50!!!) :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Got the same deal (buy 1 pr, 1 pr 1/2 off Plus AAA 10% discount!).

they had a version similiar to the athens flip flops, seem more comfy than the athens did...part in-between toes not as thick & very cushy.

the moc-crocs don't seem to be made of the same material as the crocs are but, not as nubby on soles & seem comfy.

Certainly a lot cheaper than what I've been paying.

:Pinkbounc DD10 has not worn anything else since we got back from WDW in April 2006 if that indicates how comfy they are! She says they are like walking on air. She started a trend and now all DD10 friends boys and girls are running to Payless for their airwalks! :stitch: She bought them in black and she does wear micro fiber little socks with them because they do seem to get hot. She did fine at WDW and it was quiet hot when we went and the socks seemed to help out with sweating. :thumbsup2

i also have problems with my heels, so the ones at payless are good? and are they the airwalk ones or where do you get the airwalks?? thanks, cause i usually wear my sneakers w/socks. ha ha . but have wanted to try theses.

Dopey's twin Dippy said:
i also have problems with my heels, so the ones at payless are good? and are they the airwalk ones or where do you get the airwalks?? thanks, cause i usually wear my sneakers w/socks. ha ha . but have wanted to try theses.
The airwalks are @ payless.

Haven't tried out the cayman/beach knock-off yet but, wore the flip flops to work concession stand last night @ baseball game. Stood several hours on concrete, running back & forth, feet feel fine today.

I wore my hot pink Payless Airwalks at WDW last week. They are very comfy for wearing around the resort and I also wore them while at BB. They were great for the lazy river and even on that huge family tube slide. It was nice to have them as I walked around BB since my feet don't do so well on asphalt and concrete. I think I should have gone up one size as the strap is tight when I use it. I have to wear sneakers for a long day at the parks because I have arthritis in my knees, and need a stable shoe. I saw a lot of Crocs and the knock-offs. It seems to be the new foot fashion statement craze.

Got the airwalks at payless today. I love them. I am just sad I couldn't get the white ones. Mine are hot pink and orange!! Oh well still love them! :banana:

I have a pair of the Airwalk men's sandals, and they are the most comfortable things I have ever worn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter