anyone want to tell my dd"break a leg?"

Briar Rose 7457

Proud of my Princesses
she's playing Calliope, the stepsister with the infectious laugh, in her camp production of Cinderella. the show is tonight.

It's possible! For a plain yellow pumpkin to become a golden carriage.
It's Possible! For a plain country bumpkin and a prince to join in marriage!
And four white mice are easily turned to horses. Such folderol and fiddle-dee-dee of course is,
Quite possible. It's possible.

wanna see what I got for her?

Dan Murphy suggested this:

20679_PLT.jpg

but it's not currently available. however, in the Disney Store today I found a mini snow globe that looks just like it, but without the light.

I also got her this:

E601.jpg
7" gold metal bracelet with five charms representing a part of the Cinderella story: a mouse, alarm clock, carriage, glass slipper, and two doves.

The charm bracelet is so cute!

Break a leg Calliope! Have fun tonight!

yay! Cinderella was my very first show! Hope she has a great time!

Beautiful bracelet!

But I'll just say good luck. That "break a leg" stuff goes against my superstitions.

:D JJ. this morning dd said "break a leg" is for actors, and since I also get to dance in the show you'd better say merde instead."

Sounds like fun, I hope she does well! And that bracelet is really cute, I'm sure she'll love it!

Well then, merde. And whatever you do, don't run the French to English translation on this thread, or you'll discover the meaning of merde (if you don't already know).

Good luck. Have a great time. And enjoy the bracelet.

From a fellow Thespian..........
FRACTURE A FEMUR !!!

LOL! fracture a femur...that is funny! :p

break a leg!!!
have a great time!!

the bracelet is cute! :)

Wow, break a leg!!! My dream is to, someday, play Cinderella. I love that show. I hope she has fun too!!!

Love the gifts you got your dd. Tell her I said to break a leg :D

Isn't it amazing how easy it is for a child to pickup a foreign language. :crazy:

I hope she has a wonderful time. I know that my 12yo DD Sarah just loves to perform on stage, in church, and generally anywhere that she can find an audience. It sounds like you have a budding actress/dancer on your hands.

Break a leg! What a neat thing to participate in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter