Anyone want to meet in disney between aug.20-27?

dis sjw

Mouseketeer
I will be in disneyworld between august 2o-27 i would like to do a dis meet anyone interested?Dis sjw

Hi diser I would be willing to meet with you sometime that week, It would have to be in the afternoon because I work till 3:30 most days or 4:30pm. I do a lot of different meets with folks coming in cause I'm a CM here and I love to arrange meets with all my online disney pals. In fact the week your coming I have a group from Mouseforless coming and were getting together one evening. So let me know what works for you and we can get together too.:)

Hi dis sjw:

If we do a DIS Meet, it would have to be after 8:00 pm from Wednesday, August 22 through Saturday, August 25 and late afternoon or evening on Sunday, August 26. I am also a Cast Member.

:)

epcotjason

I'm travelling solo for a quick trip that weekend. I'll be at Epcot on the 24th to see Illuminations (my favorite) and at MK on the 25th after dinner at Boma. Do either of these work for anyone?

Ill be down there for a solo trip from 8/22- 8/26 going to the Pirate and Princess Party on the 24th... Id be up for a meet!

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter