Anyone want to happy dance with me??

BitsnBearsMom

<font color=green>We sure are lucky that way<br><f
We found such an amazing deal with flights from Southwest ($438 all taxes in for the 4 of us return BUF to MCO leaving Sat Dec 13th returning Tues Dec 16th) that we're GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!! :dance3: :cheer2: :banana:

We also managed to get one of the last SV rooms available at POR - PLUS we booked MVMCP for the 14th.

I have to attempt to keep this a secret now until then as it's our big family Christmas gift!!:santa: How the heck am I going to keep quiet about this when I'm so darn excited!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: HURRY UP December!!

:dance3: definitely cool! this is the reason dh wants to move east...many more opportunities to travel cheaper!!!!

way to go on the great deal!!!!

I'm so darn excited.... I never stay up this late but can't sleep.... and I can't even tell the boys - they are 14.5yo and almost 9yo and we're going to celebrate the almost 9yo's birthday while we're there since his birthday is Jan 10th and his brother got to celebrate his there when he turned 13!!

Our plan is to tell them the night before that we have to leave early to go to Buffalo to shop and let them figure it all out once we get to the airport. HOW am I going to keep this a secret that long????

CONGRATS!!!!! :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

you keep it a secret by Dis'ing! lol that will help you to plan for a fabulous trip AND keep it secret!!! shhhhh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter