Anyone Using Ta And Having Trouble W/communications?

MontiD

Earning My Ears
Seems that now I've paid my trip in FULL, I cant get my TA to return my calls or emails with my questions. Any suggestions on how I can bypass my TA to get the info I want? I just need a little "hand-holding" since this is our first Disney trip, and I'm not sure what happends and when!? :bounce:

You were not specific about the types of questions you needed answered....IMO, if my TA failed to call me back within a few hours, he would be history....good TAs are a dime a dozen...General questions can and will be gladly answered by DCL folks....

Specific changes to your res, or requests, however, must be made directly to DCL through your TA....

Unfortunately I have been getting the same treatment from my TA. She is extremely difficult to get a hold of. The hand-holding is the very reason I booked through a TA and I have been sadly disappointed. Next time I will either book it myself or use on of the agencies I have heard so many good things about on these boards.

Good luck to you.

Denae

So little time, so many TA's...do not settle for mediocrity...

If u need a little hand holding and your TA wont do it we will ..
just post the Questions here and we we get them anwsered for u This Board KNOWS more than some TA anyways im sure of that...... NO Offense to the Ta's on the boards....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter