• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone used Pricline for car rental Lately?

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
I check Biddingfortravel faithfully but was wondering if anyone has gotten any great rates on a compact for non full week trip.
We're going for 5 days in Nov.

I have tried for a couple weeks and i couldn't get No good rates, i will use a towncar or mears. I refuse to pay what they want for a compact car.
Good luck!
mrsmom

I have recently used them, but, for a full size car and for a week, so, I am afraid I cannot be much help. BUT....I did get a great rate for a full size. don't bid more than 12. for a compact.

Gail - what was the great rate for full size. My backup reservation is a compact for $28/day. Yikes! We haven't firmed up flights yet, so I'm not ready to start bidding, just trying to do some homework. Last two timess we paid $21 for a minivan, and I think I got a compact for about $16/day (total cost for 5 days was just over $100 with all the extra fees). LOve to get a deal like that this time.

total rate for the full size including taxes, fees and Priceline's fee is 162.63. I bid 17.00 a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter