Anyone used ce Luxury Transportation ?

mindy20

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Ace Luxury Transportation ? I am looking at using them for our WDW and Disney Cruise. We really only need transportation from Grand Floridian to Port Canaveral and Port Canaveral to MCO. ur flight doesnt leave until 5:30 so we are thinking of doing one of the excursions through Ace to Sea World since we are flying SWA we cannot check bags at the port and we cant check at airport until 4 hours before flight. We are a party of 7 - 4 adults 3 kids and will have about 12-14 bags. Ace will keep our bags while we are at Sea World then pick us back up with our bags and get us to the airport. That would be a perfect solution to our problem of having alot of extra time and no where to keep our bags.

Where did you get the info about not checking bags at the port for SWA?? I'm flying out SWA after our cruise and was hoping to check at the port???

Southwest does not participate in onboard check in, so you cannot check your bags at the port for your flight home. And you cannot check your bags at the airport until 4 hours prior to your flight. I forget where the list of participating airlines can be found, but I know that Southwest isn't one of them.

I have used them several times. They are always on time and helpful. I have never found the vehicles to be very luxurious though.

Have fun! Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter