Anyone use the stroller clips to make a double??

MinnieMe2DW

Mouseketeer
I just bought 2 Mac Triumphs and we'll be using these at WDW - I am debating if I should get the clips - do they work? Do they make using the stroller awkward??

I considered getting the double, but I don't think my son will be in a stroller much after the trip and that way I still have a single for my daughter and can sell his.

Thanks.

We did exactly that... We ended up using them together about half of the time... You can't fit thru the entrance with it, so don't bother attaching them untill you are inside...

We also had a small bag that hung on the handlebars to put them in when they were folded... that kept the connectors where we could always find them!

We have the clips to convert 2 single stroller into a double and truthfully I wish I had just spent the money on a double stroller. You have to push both strollers together, as if you only push one the other will either lag behind as the clips will still have some give in them. Put them together at home before you go and you will easily see what I am talking about! You may be able to get away with using only one stroller and sharing it with both kids, or using a leash on one and the stroller for the other, or even renting a double stroller at the park for both kids??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter