Anyone use NetZero at BCV?

SusanWasHere

<font color=green>I'm on the left<br><font color=d
hi all!
i've decided to do a trial month of a dial up to use at the BCV for my upcoming vacation. i heard someone say that they do this at the resorts since local calls are now free from the resort phones. so my question is, what numbers do i use? :confused3 would it be one listed under lake buena vista? not orlando? i want to make sure the access number i use is a local one. has anyone used NetZero at disney that could help me out with a free access dial up number? i'm assuming i would have it dial 9 for outside line. suggestions?? any help would be great. thank a ton! :thumbsup2 i hope dial up isn't too painful after 5 years of cable modem lol! :rolleyes1

Hi....my husband has not used Net Zero but uses earthlink dial up and he gets a local Lake buena Vista number and uses that. He has not had a problem. I guess with Net Zero on there site they would tell you those numbers..... Hope this helps. Carol EDIT My husband just said when you get there dial number with out the 1 , 10 numbers and if it goes thru it is local hope that makes sense.

Yes, the LBV number will work as well as most of the Orlando numbers. Kissimmee numbers are mostly long distance, so don't use any of those.

There is a chart showing the local prefixes in the room phone directory - that should help confirm for you.

We've used Netzero many times from all WDW resorts. The Reedy Creek numbers also work.

Enjoy! :)

thank you both for your replies! :thumbsup2 i'm sure it will work fine and i'll be sure to check for the free numbers. i can't imagine living without internet access for 9 days, or having to pay 10 buck for just 24 hours, lol! :scared1: thanks again! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter