Anyone use Google Express to shop?

teller80

DIS Veteran
I see they have 20% off your first order through Oct 31st, but I just can't find something to buy. Last week Target had the 'buy 2 toilet paper get a $10 gift card' offer, but it wasn't available on Google Express. I need new shoes but the pair I want from Kohls doesn't seem to be available there.

Anyone else have good luck with it?

I have gotten some good deals with coupons but it really depends.

In the past, if Target had a "buy x get a giftcard" and you ordered that combination from Google Express, you would generally get the gift card delivered with your order (unless it was clipped by your delivery person). I have also gotten Target sale prices in the past that were lower than what the Google Express site showed - my final, final receipt showed the lower prices. But I haven't ordered from Target via Google Express for awhile, and that may have changed. They've changed pricing across all stores a lot since I last ordered - they used to have pretty much the same prices as in the stores, but now they've upped a lot of them to be higher than the in-store prices. I would go into it expecting to NOT get those things, and then just be pleasantly surprised if you do.

-raises hand-

What is Google Express?

Quick-ish delivery shopping service by Google, with certain partner stores: express.google.com

I get the vibe that Google is partnering with Walmart to try and shake the Amazon monopoly a bit, especially when it comes to Google Home vs. Alexa. But so far I think the Google Epress prices are too high, and delivery still takes too long (I was looking at purchasing something with a coupon code Friday evening, but delivery wouldn't be until Wednesday. I swear it used to be within 2 days.....) The minimum $35 for free delivery is a bummer too.

Quick-ish delivery shopping service by Google, with certain partner stores: express.google.com

I get the vibe that Google is partnering with Walmart to try and shake the Amazon monopoly a bit, especially when it comes to Google Home vs. Alexa. But so far I think the Google Epress prices are too high, and delivery still takes too long (I was looking at purchasing something with a coupon code Friday evening, but delivery wouldn't be until Wednesday. I swear it used to be within 2 days.....) The minimum $35 for free delivery is a bummer too.

Thanks for the explanation! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter