Anyone try showing up to a restaurant with zero availability?

Sorry, I am feeling a bit absent minded since I can't recall the details about CRT- only the surprise I registered at last-minute availability. It could have been available because it was pretty late for the little ones who might really appreciate seeing the princess- like 9-ish? during an EMH night. We've always been night owls and LOOPS (Last Ones Out of Parks) so for us it would have been fine.:cool1:

As for the parties, if you entered before 7, I don't think you would need a special ticket. And most of the people in the park would be going to the party. If you were dining might allow you to stay just for your meal- worth asking anyway- if CRT is open that night. So, just a thought if there is one going on during your visit. And if you can catch the Hallowishes fireworks from somewhere (the beach at the Poly, say)- they are fabulous.

At any rate, you can always ask. And magical things happen all the time in the World. I'd be willing to bet something will work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter