• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone try blood type diet?

Disneyfn420

DIS Veteran
I have been working out awhile and have changed my eating habits but I am stuck. My trainer suggested I look into this blood type diet. I just found out that I am A+ which according to the diet means I should eat mostly vegetarian. I've been eating tons of chicken and protein so maybe I'm fighting against myself. Was jsut curious if anyone has tried this method and what the results were.

I have heard of nutritional typing which I think has some merit. I don't think it necessarily correlates 1:1 with blood type though. I would do a little more research and consider doing a proper nutritional type test instead of just relying on your blood type.

I'm A+ as well and I have had success on the blood-type diet in the past. The only problem is that it is so restrictive. I abandoned it after several months of eating per my blood-type only because I really like dairy and meat!

Again, it worked, I ate as much as I wanted of the "beneficial" foods, I just couldn't stay away from the "good" stuff anymore!:rotfl2:

All that being said, I am maintaining a 50lb loss for 2+ years by counting calories and clean eating. IMO, you cannot go wrong eating clean (which I also did on the blood-type diet).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter