Anyone tried Turf Club lately?

khurley23

Counting the Days
I made an ADR for our group in November for the Turf Club at SSR but I next to never see it mentioned on the boards. Has anyone eaten there at all recently? If so, what was your experience like? We mostly picked it because they have ribs on the menu which is a favorite of one member of our group.

It probably has been a few months at least for us. But their food is good! :goodvibes DH :love: the steak that has the optional toppings. (Grilled Top Sirloin Steak - with Turf Club potatoes $19.99; add topping of crab meat and grain mustard sauce; add topping of Blue Cheese, portobello mushrooms and balsamic-port glaze.) He has had the crab topping and says it doesn't get much better than that! :cloud9: He says the topping/sauce is what really makes it.

I have had a few appys for a meal, and once ate the burger there. What I had was good. But nothing I would rave about. (They are large too.)
I don't think you will be disappointed at the Turf Club. :thumbsup2

We will be at SSR the first week of October. I am sure we will eat at the Turf club, and I will make sure to write a review when I get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter