• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone tried Fit Flops?

Also, I've never worn flip flops to the parks because I worry that they'll fall off on some of the rides. Has anyone had problems with this happening? TIA! :goodvibes

On Soarin they tell you take off your fitflops and leave them on the floor. My kids left their crocs and my fit flops right in front of the seats we were on. When we landed in the exact same spot we all just put them back on. Thats the only one i can think of where you might worry.

Does anyone know if they sell the Mickey Fit Flops at Disneyland in California? Those are soooooo cute!

I also want to know if they sell them at Disneyland. I love my Walkstar II Fit Flops but those bronze Mickey ones are adorable! I'll be in Disneyland next week and I would love to but a new pair of Mickey Fit Flops.

I Love my FitFlop Gogh clogs. Best shoes I've ever worn.
fitfl334352_153561_jb.jpg

Ladies!!!!

I got my black Mickey fitflops with Disney mail order today. OMG they are sooooo cute!!!! :lovestruc

Either I was wrong or they have changed them, because the ones I got are like the brown ones in that they have fabric straps, but they are black-on-black polka dots!!!

I could have sworn the black ones I saw last April were all shiny black, because I would have preferred black ones but I liked the fabric on the brown ones. I'm really pleased.

Ladies!!!!

I got my black Mickey fitflops with Disney mail order today. OMG they are sooooo cute!!!! :lovestruc

Either I was wrong or they have changed them, because the ones I got are like the brown ones in that they have fabric straps, but they are black-on-black polka dots!!!

I could have sworn the black ones I saw last April were all shiny black, because I would have preferred black ones but I liked the fabric on the brown ones. I'm really pleased.

Ohhh, could you maybe post a picture? I would love to see them. I was going to get them last year and didn't:mad: These are my list for this year as a must buy! Thanks!

Ohhh, could you maybe post a picture? I would love to see them. I was going to get them last year and didn't:mad: These are my list for this year as a must buy! Thanks!

I actually don't have a digital camera, but maybe my daughter's cell phone will take a decent picture. That will have to wait until this evening.

If you want them, why not go ahead and get them now through mailorder? Then they will be broken in by your next trip. :teeth: They were $49.95, no tax, $9.95 shipping (which I choked on, but I needed these sandals. ;)

I Love my FitFlop Gogh clogs. Best shoes I've ever worn.

I bought the dark gray and dark brown felt Gogh clogs last fall and that's pretty much all I wore through the winter. Felt great, but I thought it made me look like I had Muppet feet. :laughing:

I would not buy felt ones again; we have dogs and dog hair was constantly showing up just above the sole of the shoe, in the felt. :headache: Blech!

Ladies!!!!

Oooh, I would love to see these.

I got my daughter to take pics, now I just have to figure out how to post them!

Okay, here goes:

mickeyfitflopsbottom.jpg
goodmickeyonmickeyfitflops.jpg

*bump*

to let everyone know pics of the black ones are up, and to brag about my new mad skilz (posting pics)

The video primer of how to post pics on the Dis was great!!! Many thanks!

I really thought my daughter's Droid would take better pictures. In fact I know it does when it's something she wants to do. But she was in a hurry AND thought I had lost my mind, so . . . :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter