**Anyone Taken a Limo from LAX?

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
I am looking for recommendations/prices of limo service from LAX to Anaheim. Has anyone tried it? I thought it might be fun, if it isn't too much money...

I don't have any first-hand knowledge for you, but it's always been my understanding that taking a limo isn't much more than taking any other mode of transportation. ((shruggin shoulders)) ???

We always take a limo from airport to resort at WDW....this is probably a little further, hunh? :rolleyes:

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

If you mean shuttle vans and buses, yes there are plenty. Supershuttle has regular runs to Disneyland area, and I don't think you really need a reservation. There are several other shuttle companies at the airport as well, most on standby. Airport Bus also has regular runs to the Disneyland resort area. Less expensive, a bit more time (not much) but a much better view of the freeway from the bus. My kids definitely prefer the bus for comfort and view such as it is.

We don't do the fancy limos... can't help you there

galc.gif
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Just want to add and clarify something...

The reasons we prefer a limo is because there are always so many of us (usually 9 or 10 of us....which, by the way, means 2limos!) and we used to have 3 carseats and 2-3 strollers and a lot of luggage (we travel heavy LOL) so the limos accomidate us better. :)

The next two trips will just be 5 of us and only one carseat and no stroller (since Disneyland has updated their strollers, we're going to rent one this time :) ), but we're not flying into LAX either, so we'll just 'shuttle' it. :D :)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I have looked into doing a towncar from LAX to GC about 2 months ago. I was so used to Tiffany Towncar in WDW that I wanted to do towncar in DL. I had received quotes starting at approx $75 per way and this does not include 18% grat. After getting these quotes my husband and I decided to go with Super Shuttle (they are like Mears Shuttle at WDW) and even though I really HATED to do that we decided to go with Super Shuttle which for us is $60 ($30 per person) and the cost for the towncar with grat was approx $180. I really could not justify the cost for just the 2 of us.

mmpaint.gif

<font size=5 color=#FF0000 face="Comic Sans MS">
<marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">I am going to
dl.gif
!</marquee></font>

Hi, I live in a city about 15 minute from Disneyland. I'm going to be using a towncar from my home up to LAX and was quoted a price of $74 plus gratutity. Your price might be slighly less because DL is a little closer than my home.

My friend has used this company before and he said that they also have limos. The company name is Shooting Star and their phone number is: (714) 841-7115.

We took a town car a week ago (arranged by Guest Services at DL Hotel) for $85 plus $20 tip. This was for our departure, and it was such a relaxing way to leave. We could stay at the hotel longer, and I wanted to check in my luggage at curbside and then help my daughter get to her gate (in a different terminal). They had no problem with dropping me off to do my luggage thing and then taking all of us to a different terminal. I was very satisfied with the service. The shuttle would have been $14 per adult, plus about $8 per child, plus a tip for the driver.

Last time we were at Disneyland (February) we had Guest Services arrange a private taxi van to SNA airport. It was a van, no other passengers besides our family. Quicker, easy, cost less than a limo or shuttle for 4 people.

galc.gif
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter