• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone stayed atGrosvenor Resort at Downtown Disney ?

Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of staying at Grosvenor Resort at DD if there are no discounts for resorts on site. We are hoping to stay at Caribbean Beach resort because we have never stayed here before, we are annual passholders and without some kind of discount we can not afford it this time. So we are thinking if there are no discounts we might stay at Grosvenor Resort. So I guess I would like to know what others think of this DD resort. Thanks Ron....

If you want to stay at a DD resort you might want to try the Hotel royal plaza. we have stayed there and found we really like it they have these huge tubes and they give you little ducks along with bath and body works shampoos and lotion. Also ask for a balcony it 's beautiful to overlook the city. I have also stayed at Carribbean beach there rates are good but maybe try CS it's a great modrate to stay at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter