Anyone stayed at the Sheraton Anaheim?

Rachele

Earning My Ears
Our last 3 trips to Disneyland my daughter and I have stayed at the Candy Cane Inn. It's a great place to stay and we've always been pleased with it, but I thought that it would be fun to try some other place. I just don't want to be disappointed, wishing that we were at the Candy Cane. Has anyone stayed at the Sheraton Anaheim? What are the rooms like, the pool? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
rachele

We stayed at the Anaheim Sheraton about 6 years ago--we had a great room on the ground floor with a patio right next to the large pool. The pool was huge. It was nice to have a ground floor room--we just opened our sliding glass door and were able to sit out right by the pool. It worked out good because we had one child taking a nap and one who wanted to swim. I was able to sit right next to our room while my husband took our older son swimming. The room seemed to be in good shape--I don't know what it is like now. The room was huge! Our room had to queen beds, a table and chairs, wet bar area, a huge bathroom and enough room for a crib. We weren't at the hotel that much. I'm not sure how their shuttle service is--we only used it once (we had a car).

The Sheraton is a hotel rather than a motel. I believe the Candy Cane is a motel. Have you checked out either the Anabella or the Westcoast Anahiem hotel websites--they look nice too and are closer to DTD etc.

I would call DLH too--they are offering $99-$129 a night (AP Price). The CM I spoke with said that they extended this offer thru the whole summer!

Hope this helped!
Have fun!:cool:

We will be staying at the Sheraton Anaheim in April. I have two teenage boys and one 11 year old girl traveling with me, so I opted for the Club level, breakfast and snacks!

We stayed at the Sheraton Anaheim 3 years ago and were very happy with the room. They were very large, and would recommend it. It was in the middle of the DCA construction and their transportation was very convenient in avoiding the parking hassles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter