Anyone stay in the WL deluxe rooms?

CrzyforPiglet

<font color=CC33FF>You bring a smile the to the Ta
I am so excited to have recently made our reservations for a WL deluxe room (thank you Misti) but wanted to hear shout-outs from anyone who has actually stayed there. I understand there is a refrigerator and "wet bar" in the room so if anyone could say how big is the refigerator that would be great and also any room suggestions would be well appreciated!

:bounce: Me jumping for joy!

We stayed in deluxe room ( JR. Suite) 3123. This was a smoking room. It is located partway down the right wing (facing toward the lake). It was my favorite room as far as layout goes. This room was overlooking the creek before it goes over the waterfall. The view is of the creek, courtyard, pool and lake.
The refrigerator is a small, under the counter style unite but ours had and ice maker in it. The wet bar is not real big but has a small sink and a coffee maker on the counter.
The deluxe room is great and has lots of windows, two balconies (one of them standing room only) french doors between the bedroom and livingroom and and entry into the vanity area/bathroom from the bedroom and entry hall. It is not a big suite but it is fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter