Anyone stay in Fantasy 5670? Review?

Diveman

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We will be cruising with Fantasy on December 29th. We have two children - 7 and 4 years old - and are wondering if the 5 aft location will be noisy at night being right over the bars.

Thanks for your comments!

Mike

I can't comment specifically on room 5670, but we had 5682 and 5684 back in September and LOVED our rooms. We did not hear noise from the clubs below at all. The configuration of that hallway makes for very little foot traffic. It's super close to the kid's clubs, easy access to Cabana's thanks to the aft elevator. We would book a room in this part of the Fantasy anytime! I hope this helps.

ETA - we traveled with our 5 year old son and he was not bothered by noise, location, rocking of the ship, etc. It was a great location for our family.

Thanks for the information. I have been concerned about the location in respect to the clubs but more people are saying it is not a problem. Our kids are 7 and 4 and I foresee us making good use of the children's programs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter