• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone stay at Mickey's Condo at Windsor Hills?

BANNISTER

Mouseketeer
Looking into a rental at Windsor named Mickey's Condo. Top floor with elevator and they say you can see fireworks from your balcony. Disney theming throughout bedrooms, bath, etc. Kitchen looks super clean and new. Just worry about staying off site...Also can anyone tell me what the closet disney park is to Windsor - is WWOS closer than AK?

We will be staying there for 5 nights at the beginning of June. :cool1: I found it by searching for 3bedroom/2bath condos at windsorhillsrent website. There was a heading on top of the picture that said "Mickey's Condo". The owner has been great answering all my questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter