Anyone stay at ASMo lately?

Lately, well, a year and a half ago! They had fruit, candy, prepackaged cookies. I bet allearsnet.com has a list.

Thanks - but I mis posted - I meant to ask about snacks specifically available on the DP. Anyone?

I'm also interested in this question. Also, if you get a CS meal can you mix and match from the different areas? I think I saw where they only have a central register for all the places. Specifically, I wonder if you can get a sandwich or something and then have a sundae from the ice ream place for dessert? Ice cream mmmmmmm........

I'm sorry but I have looked at the link and didn't see anything about ASMo. Am I missing something?

I have been checking that link daily hoping ASMO will have some snacks list but as of yet there are none......hopefully will have some before I go as I am trying to determine "breakfast" foods. lol

pperfectmom said:
I'm sorry but I have looked at the link and didn't see anything about ASMo. Am I missing something?

No - you're not missing anything. That's why I started a new thread - I was hoping that some ASMo-goers would see it and respond.

We'll keep hoping that someone shares some info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter