Anyone spooked out by the Progressive "motaur" commercials

I never saw that one , but I find almost all of Progressive's commercials weird. That one would really creep me out!

I download tv shows with the commercials edited out so I don't have to see this type of horrific stuff. :)

Any commercial is better then the Lincoln commercials with Matthew McConaughey.

I see those commercial and say "what???"

There are times I see a commercial and it was cute and funny and I still don't know what they were selling, but it was enjoyable. But the Lincoln commercials are just weird.

Strikes me as odd but not creepy.
The creepiest commercial I can recall? Cartoon rats "singing" the praises of Quizno subso_O.
Think I heard they went out of business. Only right and just.

Strikes me as odd but not creepy.
The creepiest commercial I can recall? Cartoon rats "singing" the praises of Quizno subso_O.
Think I heard they went out of business. Only right and just.

Still in business, but there are barely any left. I used to go to the one in downtown Berkeley before a Cal game, but that closed a decade ago. I actually liked the place (especially self-serve sauces and peppers), although I think that was about the time of the "Chef Jimmy" commercials.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter