DIS Veteran
We often go to a thrift shop here in Milwaukee called value village

I find alot of disney things there--

anyway when we pulled in the lot I spotted a van with the plates

dznemom

Iwas wondering if that was a fellow disner car

by the way I did find a popcorn bucket from disneylands 50th anniversary

a nice addition to my disney museum

Which Value Village do you shop at? We are close to the one on East Layton Avenue. A few years back I found some really nice (almost new) Disney t-shirts. I haven't had time to shop there lately. Nope, the car you saw wasn't mine.

Oooh, where are these? We live about 90 minutes north of Milwaukee but sometimes make trips there to visit the zoo or museums... I'd love to visit these shops :)

we usually go to the one on Layton--once in awhile we go to the one on National but that area isnt so good--we only go there in the day time!!!

anyway--Ive been waiting for there Disney days

every yr they have a ton of disney stuff--alot from the parks

thats what I go for

I found the ears from the yr of a million dreams--I did win the pins but not the ears!!!

Milwaukee has a couple of these stores--the one on Layton is actually in St Francis or maybe its Cudahy but its close to the airport--

I know theres one on the north side--but you dont want to go there!!!! and theres one in Racine

I also find alot of the refillable mugs--I almost have at least one from each resort!!

Im trying to collect the whole set!!!

Hey @Dznypal, I know this is an old thread, but is Value Village still a place to go for Disney stuff?
We live in Illinois and are visiting Milwaukee next week to tour a college with our daughter. I'd love to add a Disney diversion. :)
Any other suggestions for quick things to do or restaurants? We are staying at a Holiday Inn near the river.

Hey @Dznypal, I know this is an old thread, but is Value Village still a place to go for Disney stuff?
We live in Illinois and are visiting Milwaukee next week to tour a college with our daughter. I'd love to add a Disney diversion. :)
Any other suggestions for quick things to do or restaurants? We are staying at a Holiday Inn near the river.
The Cafe Hollander has an awesome breakfast and it is in a really nice part of town.

What school are you touring?

Tons of great things to do in Milwaukee-you will be close to Bradford Beach, 3rd Ward where one of the Cafe Hollanders (Cafe Benelux) is-lots of great restaurants in that area like Swig and smoke shack, Bayshore mall will also be close...then a little farther is Miller Park, Miller Brewery Tour, Lakefront Brewery, Sprecher's brewery, Harley Davidson Museum, zoo, and domes. I'm assuming you are visiting UW-M with the location of the hotel, since you will be in Milwaukee-Marquette is well worth the visit as well.

You should be super close to the Blue's Egg in Shorewood, I haven't been to that location, but there other location is great-highly recommend!

The Cafe Hollander has an awesome breakfast and it is in a really nice part of town.

What school are you touring?

Tons of great things to do in Milwaukee-you will be close to Bradford Beach, 3rd Ward where one of the Cafe Hollanders (Cafe Benelux) is-lots of great restaurants in that area like Swig and smoke shack, Bayshore mall will also be close...then a little farther is Miller Park, Miller Brewery Tour, Lakefront Brewery, Sprecher's brewery, Harley Davidson Museum, zoo, and domes. I'm assuming you are visiting UW-M with the location of the hotel, since you will be in Milwaukee-Marquette is well worth the visit as well.

You should be super close to the Blue's Egg in Shorewood, I haven't been to that location, but there other location is great-highly recommend!

Yes, we are touring UW-M, also the day before visiting UW-Whitewater. Thanks for all the suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter