• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone seen Billy Hill & the Hillbillies?

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
I notice that they offer several performances each day of our trip and I'm trying to figure out if it's a "must see" or a "should skip" type of thing.

For me they're a must see. I love them. The show is bluegrass/country/rock music and very, very funny. I've been known to go to two shows in a day.

Its a hilarious show. For years, we just passed right by it. But we took a trip that we decided was going to be a "Trip of Firsts" and we wanted to try as many new things as possible. Since we love the Hoop De Doo at WDW, we figured we would probably like this too. Same kind of schtick. We laughed so hard.

Now even though we enjoy it, it is still not a must do on every trip like the Aladdin show is. If we are in the area when a show is about to start, and are ready to sit down for lunch anyway, we'll watch the show. You can get snacks to eat while enjoying the show. (chicken strips and fries, fish and chips, etc).

My DS & I saw the a few years back.
To funny. :rotfl2:
We really enjoyed the show.

Even our kids loved it. I was afraid it would be another show they wouldn't want to sit through! We say it twice in 2 years, but this last time we were really short on time and didn't manage to see it. It was a dissappointment to us! I would recommend it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter