Anyone seeing their CASH DUCK money from July?

cuppycake

Official Disney Nut
Just wondering.

I'm getting a bit anxious because I'm sure that it's tough with her closing up and all. I'm just hoping for my $150 in Disney gift cards that I cashed out for at the end of July.

Anyone seeing any of their July money yet?

Won't arrive until after the 30th per usual, I should think.

I'm getting a little concerned too. When I check the status on my July cash out is still listed as pending. :confused3

I would think that she will start doing those cashouts here in about a week. It is really confusing...and then according to her blog everything else should be paid out in mid-September. I just hope that I get it before we leave October 14th for Disney...I only have forty something dollars between the two cashouts in Disney Dollars coming but I would still like to get it.

Won't arrive until after the 30th per usual, I should think.

That's just it. I've always seen my stuff from her (even Disney gift cards) by the 27th or so of the month after a cash out. That's why I was thinking about it.

I'm sure it'll be on its way. I guess I just needed to hear that I wasn't the only one. THANKS ;)

this is from the help files. Since the big change with the fraud issues, she had changed our payout dates in July...way before she decided to close the site.

"WHEN DO I GET PAID?
For all withdraw requests put in before 11:59PM EST on the last day of the month, you will be paid by the 29th-31st of the next month, possibly sooner. For example, if you withdraw July 31st, you would be paid August 29th-31st. Gift cards may take a few extra days since they must be ordered and shipped. You may put in multiple withdrawal requests in one month, but they will probably be paid only a few days apart"

Hope this helps everyone:)

Now there you go all making sense and checking the help files!!

Thanks so much Maddi! :goodvibes

I have a quick question.

It says "If you haven't requested a check before now you have to request a check or gift card as your last payment. No exceptions."

I have had 2 previous cash outs of Disney Gift Cards. But for July and August I requested Paypal. Do I need to go in and change those to "checks"?:confused3

Thanks.

lol..I just sent you a pm but will answer it here too. From the forums, June 2nd, it reads as follows....

Due to an increasing amount of fraud, I am instituting a new rule regarding Internet-only payment methods such as Paypal. To prevent abuse, you may only withdraw by an Internet-only payment method (which includes Paypal, Amazon.com gift certificate, Simon giftaccount, or e-gift certificate) IF you have previously received a withdraw by a postal mail payment method (which includes checks, Disney Dollars, Disney or Walmart gift cards, and Visa gift cards.) If you wish to withdraw by postal mail payment methods, you can continue doing so without restriction.
People who have requested a gift certificate feathers prize before June 1st are also included. However you cannot request a gift certificate now and have your address verified. Additionally, if you did not have an address in your profile, it could not be marked verified.

If you have previously withdrawn by a postal mail payment method and don't have your address in your profile, please update your profile with your address and then send me a trouble ticket so I can mark your account verified.

If you requested a withdraw by a postal mail payment method during May, your account will be marked verified when the withdraw is sent at payment time June 15th-17th. All payments that were requested during May will be sent out as normal, but going forward the verification rules will apply to everyone.

You can also shoot Kira a trouble ticket if you want to be positive of the answer. She is still right on top of it when answering questions.

Also in the past two days, my account had jumped up an additional $5.00 from previous offers finally coming through. Everyone might want to double check their account before tomorrow, as it is the last day for withdrawls, maybe you will have a lil extra in your accounts too!

I just got paid paypal for what I had cashed out for in July. Hope this helps someone.I hate that she had to shutdown. April

Just received my July payout via paypal from Cash Duck! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I, too, hate to see her close down. :sad2:

I logged into my CashDuck account and looked under *Withdraw*.

Sure enough, my cashout request from July has moved from "Pending" to "Complete". Yay!

Now I'll just watch my mailbox till my check comes!:banana:

I also rec'd my paypal cashout yesterday! I'm going to miss cashduck!

Has anyone received their final feather prizes? I only had enough for $5 in disney dollars so I cashed out around August 12th and haven't seen them yet. Anyone else?

My cashout request moved from "pending" to "completed" also. Hope to see my check next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter