• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone recently flown out of Pearson?

from Canada

Mouseketeer
We have a 10:15am Air Canada flight on a Thursday. (2 weeks today...wooohooo). My question for all the well traveled DISers is...when should I GET to the Airport? We live 1 hour away. I was thinking of getting to the airport for 7:00am. Will this be enough time? I see on their website that you can use express checkin to get your boarding pass...is this really a time saver, since we'll have to go to the counter to check our luggage anyway?
(I posted this question before the boards went down, now I cant find the post, so forgive me for the repeat question)
TIA
Karen

Express check-in or not you are still having to go through tight security. We are travelling in March (and also live about 1 hour away) and our flight leaves at 9:30 am so we are going to stay overnight by the airport so the arrival by 7:30 am won't seem as bad. Get there early so you won't have to worry about any delays (especially since you will be driving through morning rush-hour). Have fun!

We flew out of Pearson on Dec.1. our flight was for 10:20 and we got there at 8am. We were at the ticket counter at 9:55. Thankfully the plane was a little late. They only had 3 people at the ticket counter.There was no express that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter