anyone read on the boat

ganurse

DIS Veteran
has anyone had any difficulty reading due to rough seas or anything. i remember last cruise that i went through quite a few books..cant wait to do it again!

DH and I usually pack 2-3 books each when we cruise. We aren't really sun worshippers so a great relaxing afternoon for us is to be out on the veranda with a good book.

I love to read, and have never had any problems with reading on the boat. Those deck 4 chairs are the BEST place to curl up with a good book!

I read on the book last time by the adult pool, in the coffee shop and on deck four.

This is great news! I'm a big reader and one of my favorite cruise fantasies is to spend as much time as possible and kids allow relaxing with a good book (both on deck and on our verandah, LOL). I'm already trying to figure out just which books to take for our October cruise!

Carla
:Pinkbounc

gosh - is there time to read? Maybe when we hit the 7 day cruise there will be time to read but I think on the 3 nighter we will be busy.
I will probably bring a book anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter