Anyone NOT Going on the Podcast Cruise???

daneenm

Just call me Pollyanna ...
OK, feeling sorry for myself here... bring on the violins.

We will not be going on the podcast cruise and I feel so left out! I want to be planning too!! I want to meet all of you...PodCasters and DIS Boarders, alike. :sad:

What torture it is going to be to hear more than a year of updates on all the fun I will be missing. Anyone care to commiserate with me??

--Daneen

I'll join your pity party. My DH is a principal and can't take time off during the school year--and is also against taking kids out for vacation, so DD wouldn't be able to come either. Oh well, someone has to stay behind and hold the fort down while everyone else has fun---Hey, we are like Cinderella watching the stepsisters go to the ball. Maybe our Fairy Godmother will show up and grant our wishes!:wizard:

I will join your "Pitty Party" We will be down on the 29th just not at Universal :sad2: Was so hoping to snag some Cruise tix. Oh well maybe next time. I have so been wanting to do a cruise to. hmmph :snooty:

Poor me huh it's not like I won't be going to WDW twice this year lol...

I will join too! When I started to hear about the cruise, I was so excited...but May is out of the question for us. DD is graduating in May from high school.
Why couldn't Pete pick another month.
It sound like it will be so much fun. Oh well...life goes on.

Look at is this way, only the losers are going. No one will have any fun. And odds are good we'll run out of Rum before we hit Nassau anyway.

If your blender takes "C" batteries, I'd bet there will be a surplus among DISers... ;)

I'm in the same boat (no pun intended) as one of the PP whose DH is a principal and can't get the time off. I'm a 2nd grade teacher and all the fun extra cruises (Podcast, DVC, etc.) fall during the school year when I can't go. I understand they need to do these during the off-season, but... I guess I'm joining your pity party! :sad1:

plenty of years on the calendar... and with a little pixie dust, in future years I'd guess it might make it more into summer? Look at me, planning for 2010.

Add me....I started a "Pity Party" thread a few weeks back. Time to revive it!

I'm a teacher too and going in May is out of the question. Unless I win it; then I could probably convince HR that I have NO CHOICE but to go!!! ;)

I'll join the pity party. We don't want to cruise then because we can't see making the kids miss that much school with DS being in 9th grade and honors classes. Too much work to make up.

Although 30 days from now we will be on a 7 night DCL eastern cruise, so that helps!

Maybe we should just hang some pictures of the Kevin and the rest of the roundtable gang to feel like they are on the cruise with us.

Can i join in?

1) its in May, so i will be half way through my second year exams
2) I am at University and therefore poor
3) I wanna come!!!! :sad1:

Oh well! We will have loads of fun hijacking the boards when they are away!

Who do you think we should send to the parks while Bawb is away??

--Daneen

Add me also. I'd be happy to take the kids out of school. They would cope. But I just can't afford it. It simply costs too much from here.

Count me in as one who can't go. DS is in school then. We are booked on the Tortola cruise for 7/18.

aawineglasse3s.gif

For us, it's not finding the time off, it's finding the money.:sad2: We just can't afford it. I keep telling DH that's what I want for my 40th b-day next year but, for now, it's a no-go. So I'm here for the pity party.:charac2: No rum but I did bring some homebrew.:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter