Anyone managed to get Simons 2006 Brits guide yet?

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
If you have, do you mind me asking where you bought iy/ I'm going away in a couple of days time and was hoping to get it before we go so Amazon's not an option :)

Thanx, Audrey :)

Well, I think Amazon have it as 'dispatches inb 3-4 weeks'.

I ordered it on Play and still hasn't been dispatched, so I think I will be cancelling my order if it doesn't get dispatched sometime today.

Haven't seen it in any shops.

No, I haven't seen it yet, either :rolleyes: But I'm assured it is in the distribution chain, so it should be getting to the bookshelves soon!

Hoping to get it for Christmas from MIL. Left my Amazon wishlist there after last Sunday's family dinner.

Well I actually left 4 copies :teeth: ;)

Cyrano said:
Hoping to get it for Christmas from MIL. Left my Amazon wishlist there after last Sunday's family dinner.

:rotfl:

Thankyou for the info everyone, much appreciated.

Audrey ::MinnieMo

Cyrano said:

Reid...I hope you don't end up with socks and hankies ;)

Cyrano said:

:teeth:

Ooohhhh.....I should get it for my trip next year. I have the DLP one and it is very good. :-)))).

Hiya, I was in Waterstone's on Friday trying to order a copy of the book for a Christmas present but the guy at the enquiries desk checked his computer and said the date they were given for availability is February 2006 - can I get it anywhere else before then or is this the new release date?

Many thanks, Sarah

Hi Spookysarah - Simon Veness posted above

I'm assured it is in the distribution chain, so it should be getting to the bookshelves soon!

Which is information right from the horse's mouth :) so hopefully very soon!

(Sorry to call you a horse, Simon :teeth: )

Amazon did say I'd get a copy by the end of this month, I decided to cancel and re order so I could get the other two books I wanted.

I have the 2005 edition - just wondering whether I need to buy the updated version.

The date of Feb 2006 will be for the new edition of DLP; Orlando 2006 should be in bookshops imminently. And I think it will be worth getting Johnny as we have revamped quite a few chapters (notably Hotels, Dining Out and Shopping) and added a couple of new features, as well as adding some new photography. It is also the first edition to jointly feature my DW as co-author, after years of being the humble researcher!!

SimonV said:
The date of Feb 2006 will be for the new edition of DLP; Orlando 2006 should be in bookshops imminently. And I think it will be worth getting Johnny as we have revamped quite a few chapters (notably Hotels, Dining Out and Shopping) and added a couple of new features, as well as adding some new photography. It is also the first edition to jointly feature my DW as co-author, after years of being the humble researcher!!

Thanks Simon, I will buy the 2006 then - I am not in any hurry as we do not go till August so I will order from Amazon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter