Anyone make their own Italian Charms?

iNTeNSeBLue98

DIS Veteran
I found a website that sells blank photo charms and the punches, but could not find the supplies at AC Moore or Michaels in the jewelry section. Does anyone make Italian photo charms? Or, Do you know what other stores might sell the supplies, other than ebay?

How cool....
I was actully looking for a place to make one for me...I have DS's College mascot logo on a charm and would like to get one made with my DD's logo.....does anyone know a company that does this?

TIA

iNTeNSeBLue98 said:
There is a seller on ebay who will place your photo on a charm. See this listing.
Thanks SO much :cool1: ......This is just what I wanted!

Hope you get your answer

Okay...dummy me wrote my message before REALLY reading your whole question!! Sorry...I am looking for a supplier too...I will let you know if I find anything out!

Sorry again!
heidi

Here is the Ebay section for the Italian charms.

Ebay Italian charm section

There seem to be several sellers that are offering a kit to make 600 charms of your own.

Hope that will help!

heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter