Anyone know the recipe (how much of each) for Princess Delight?

SurroBear

Earning My Ears
We just got back from 7 nights on the Fantasy. I'm pregnant so I stuck to the non-alcoholic drinks. I had one, a Princess Delight (passion fruit juice and mango puree). Does anyone know how much of each should be used to get the same flavor?

We just got back from 7 nights on the Fantasy. I'm pregnant so I stuck to the non-alcoholic drinks. I had one, a Princess Delight (passion fruit juice and mango puree). Does anyone know how much of each should be used to get the same flavor?

I can't answer your question but if you go to the DCL website and click on "contact us" and ask your question there you will probably receive the recipe. I have had success doing that in the past when I have had a question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter