Anyone Know of a good Detox?

natale1980

"When it comes to havoc, nobody wreaks like me!"..
I feel like I need to do a detox diet.
I'm looking for one that's about 3-7 days and doesn't involve only drinking juice. I need to be able to eat something!

Any ideas? I've never done one before.
-nat

I feel like I need to do a detox diet.
I'm looking for one that's about 3-7 days and doesn't involve only drinking juice. I need to be able to eat something!

Any ideas? I've never done one before.
-nat

I sent you a PM - not sure if it went through though as I don't see it in my saved messages folder.

if you didn't get it - PM me and I will reply . .. . .

sent PMs to everyone who posted above. I am not sure they are going through - they are not in my saved PMs as they should be.

If you didn't get the message - PM me

I have just finished the "Detox" phase of "Fat Smashers Diet" by Dr. Ian Smith. It's the same diet that used on celebrity fit club.
The Detox phase is 9 days... You eat all the fruits and veggies (raw,steamed or grilled) you want. You eat 5 times a day. You do get 2 cups of milk and yogurt everyday. All the water you want.

All I can tell you is that I was the worst junk foodie and I survive this... I actually didn't have a hard time.:cutie:

It's a easy plan-no calorie counting.. Just healthy eating

I have just finished the "Detox" phase of "Fat Smashers Diet" by Dr. Ian Smith. It's the same diet that used on celebrity fit club.
The Detox phase is 9 days... You eat all the fruits and veggies (raw,steamed or grilled) you want. You eat 5 times a day. You do get 2 cups of milk and yogurt everyday. All the water you want.

All I can tell you is that I was the worst junk foodie and I survive this... I actually didn't have a hard time.:cutie:

It's a easy plan-no calorie counting.. Just healthy eating

You also get to eat brown rice, tofu and a couple other things, don't you? This looks not too bad. How much weight did you lose during the Detox phase?

I've lost about 25 lbs since Nov, but need a little something to "kick start" those last 20 lbs I want to shed. I think I may try this. Hopefully I can get dh on board as well! (He always cheats though, and still loses more than me! :headache:)

Fat Smasher's Diet? Sounds like something I need. I like the sound of the detox, too. Maybe I'll look into this. Thx!

I'm very interested in Natalia Rose Raw Food Detox diet. Its basically a vegan raw diet but I like it because you don't have to go all liquids.

In one raw food guide(the Idiots version) it showed many detox fasts. Everything from water or lemonade(lemon water slightly sweetened and with cayenne I think supposedly all the nutrients you'd need for a longer fast) but those are more advanced detox but interesting especially the ones that do allow certain foods.

I did the Dr. Natura detox program about 2 years ago. I'm getting ready to do it again. It's NOT a 7 day program...I went for 90 days, but you can do 30. It made a huge impact on me, I lost weight, my digestion improved, my skin was clearer, I can't say enough good things about it. Google it if you're interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter