Anyone know how much the Dooney DCL bags are?

The wristlets are $49, and purses were $150 and up. I bought the medium and I think it was $195. This was on 2010, but those are the usual prices. I hope this helps.

If you do not intend to buy them on the boat then I would look online at The Disney Store. I have seen them on there 3 times for 1/3 off the retail price. (These are the Dooney Dream bags.) :thumbsup2

A lot. The most expensive one I remember was $400. The cheapest was about $150 for a purse.

They had the Inaugural Year Dream bags for 40% on the Magic last week. I don't know why anyone would want it if they hadn't sailed on the Dream in 2011, but if you did and are going on the Magic soon you may get a deal.

I copied this from the Dooney & Bourke thread on the theme parks board:

DCL White Sketch
Wristlet $49 (white, red, navy, and yellow)
Tassel $150
Medium Cindy Tote $190
Large Tote $225
Weekender Large Duffle $395

Dream DCL Inaugural
Zip Wristlet $45
Letter Carrier $155
Small Tote $195
Susanna $260

The crossbody (letter carrier) is only in the Dream inaugural print. Unless my dream comes true and they make a Fantasy inaugural print too... :rolleyes1

The white sketch totes are those the ones with the dark blue piping and handles? Thats the one I want so badly!!

The white sketch totes are those the ones with the dark blue piping and handles? Thats the one I want so badly!!

Would these be the ones you are talking about?
the one on the left in the medium sized one and is actually quite large and it was $195 in Nov 2011 on the Dream (DD's Sweet Sixteen present) She is a purse type girl has been since she could walk at 8 months old. :rotfl2: Hasn't carried another bag since she got it.
Mine would be the large tote on the right and it was $225 (of which I only paid $25. Thank you Chase visa for that $200 gift card ;)). I must say it really should be called an extra large tote as it is MUCH bigger than it appears. And it can get heavy too. Too heavy! I really need to downsize to one like my DD has. My sister ribs me about how big mine is and says I better be careful taking that thing to the airport, they'll make me check that piece of luggage. I can carry way too much in it. I don't regret buying it. and I LOVE :love: the pattern. I constantly get comments about it. And people sometimes recognize me by my purse because I haven't seen but maybe one or two others here where I live.
I know they are pricey, but I think they are worth the money. That would be my splurge. I would much rather have my dooney bag than a massage any day. BUT that is me. :goodvibes

DSC04094.jpg

Oh wow stitchlove!! Those are beautiful! I am defanitely getting the smaller one!! Thank you sooo much for posting those pics!

Im 4'11 so could you imagine me carrying the larger one! LMAO! Although I could use it as a tote instead of a purse.. Maybe even my over night bag? Hmm.. Now I almost want to see if I can budget for both! HA!

I am curious to see what the bags for the Fantasy will look like! Hopefull someone will post pics once the voyages start!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter