Anyone just back from Med Cruise?

eatright

Mouseketeer
We are taking the August 6th cruise out of Barcelona and I was just wondering if anyone has any recent reviews from the 2011 cruises! I am SOO excited and am anxious to hear anything you have to offer!!

We are taking the August 6th cruise out of Barcelona and I was just wondering if anyone has any recent reviews from the 2011 cruises! I am SOO excited and am anxious to hear anything you have to offer!!

We were on the June 8th cruise. It was incredible! We had a great time. I have a trip report on my blog.

Just back today.

Haven't had a chance to post a Trip Report yet, but I can summarize it for you in three words: BEST VACATION EVER!!!

The cruise ship was completely full but never felt crowded. The ports were all amazing, and the Disney entertainment was top notch as usual.

My biggest advice is don't try to see and do it all because it is impossible. Pick a few highlights that you absolutely must do in each port and then save the rest for "next time".

If you scroll down a page or two through the posts, you'll find one that's a review of the 6/29 cruise that you might enjoy :thumbsup2

We're on the August 6th cruise too and I'm so excited it's almost here!! :woohoo:

As someone already mentioned there are a couple of recent posts with reviews of the cruise/excursions. It sounds like everyone has had a wonderful time so far! If you look you should also be able to find some posts about doing several of the ports on your own.

I'm frantically trying to finish up planning what we'll be doing in each port but it's difficult narrowing down which things we absolutely MUST see/do. We're also planning to do all the ports except Naples on our own and it's been a lot of work trying to figure out bus/train schedules and identifying which places we can make it to in the amount of time we have on shore. I'm sure all the hard work and frustration will pay off though!! :thumbsup2

Only 3 more weeks!!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter