• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone here with Room and Board furniture?

AmyAnne

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at buying the Parsons bed (and later maybe a few other things) from Room and Board. Just wondering if anyone here has bought furniture from them, and if so what do you think of it? Has it held up? Would you buy it again?

Yes! We have a couch, dining room table, mattress, and bed. I love them all. The style is right up my alley and we have been thrilled with the quality and customer service.

The only regret I have is that I didn't realize our glass table top is a pain to take care of. It is sort of a frosted glass rather than clear, and it is hard to get clean. The good news is I can just buy a new top from R&B in the future. We did pay attention to that for the couch fabric and got one that wears very well and cleans easily.

I have their buffet and a side table and love R&B. The craftsmanship is excellent. I've only had it for a couple years so can't really tell wear (empty nester, no young kids to trash furniture)...lol

We have several pieces (console table, TV stand, bookcases) and they've all stood up well to wear and tear from the kids. Just a warning - most of the stuff is solid wood and metal, so it is HEAVY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter